The Chamber of Commerce: Without Shame or Sense
6. Have you voted “yes” on anything in the last two weeks?
7. Have you kicked your dog lately?
Five short, simple, seriously biased questions are about all that most conservatives can handle/write on two hands. Maybe a forearm.
1. Do you believe that our free enterprise system is currently working for America?
2. Do you believe that tax cuts accelerate job creation? Which cuts and how many jobs?
3. Do you think that ending stimulus would negatively impact job creation?
4. Do you think that fiscal responsibility requires that tax cuts be paid for?
5. Do you believe that business owners would rather have temporary tax breaks or customers with disposable income?
6. Do you think that deregulation would improve consumer confidence or public safety?
7. Do you think that ending extended unemployment would improve consumer confidence?
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost
No comments yet.